SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY AND WORK PACKAGES
COROMA consists of 9 work packages. A detailed work plan has been generated that adequately structures the efforts into manageable work packages with clear responsibilities and objectives.
- Work Package 1 defines the requirements of the project in terms of manufacturing and robotics technologies.
- Work Package 2 develops the necessary means to increase the robot’s autonomy.
- Work Package 3 comprehends the project’s activities in connection to the interaction between humans, robots and machines
- Work Package 4 covers the activities related to robotic manufacturing process optimization based on process situational awareness, reasoning and reaction.
- Work Package 5 integrates all the COROMA modules developed in previous work packages and obtain viable robotic manufacturing solutions for drilling, deburring, polishing, sanding, trimming, non-destructive test and mobile fixturing operations using the COROMA robot.
- Work Package 6 demonstrates the successful completion of a cognitive and flexible robotic manufacturing system by introducing COROMA robots in real manufacturing production environments.
- Work Package 7 covers the exploitation and standardization activities of the project.
- Work Package 8 covers the activities concerning communications to the general public in order to promote the project and for internal consortium repository.
- Work Package 9 The objective of this work package is to effectively manage the project, coordinate between EC and project partners, deal with all financial issues, and administer project operations and financial reviews